Please click for Sample Poster Template
To register for the best poster research incentive awards you have to answer the awards register question during the step 1. After that use the "Full Text/Load Abstract" button at the step 8. And load the file, which is prepare according to the rules on the system. Only the poster owners, which register only fort he awards, has to load their full text.Users which prefer a verbal presentation or not register fort the Poster awards did not has to load their full text.
- The abstracts shall be submitted only via the online abstract system.
- In the names of the authors should not include their academic titles.
- The names should be written with only the first letter in capital and the rest in small letters.
- The Name and the address of the institution, in which the author is employed, should be stated.
- Only the first letter of the abstract title should be in capital letters. (Abbreviations excluded.)
- In case abbreviation is used in the abstract, the abbreviation should be explained in parenthesis.
- The purpose of the paper and the methods applied should be explained in brief, the findings should be summarized together with sufficient statistical details and the conclusion should be stated within the framework of the findings presented.
- The Abstract should be organized in a way to include the titles of objectives, materials and methods, results and conclusions.
- The abstract length should not exceed 500 words excluding the abstract title, name and surname of the author.
- The text should be written in one Paragraph. 3 pics/tables and 3 referances can be added.
- The maximum number of authors is 12.
- The Abstracts has to contain the name and last name of the authors.
- Authors which will present a abstract , has to make a registration as a participant.
- The registration will be done only for one name, so the other names in the abstract are not include.
- Posters have to be prepared within the frame of 70 cm.s in width x 90 cm.s in length
1- Schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders
2- Mood disorders
3- Anxiety disorders
7- Dementia Syndromes
8- Neuroscience: Neuroimaging-Genetic Biomarkers
10- Stress and related conditions
13- Non-biological treatments
14- Personality disorders
15- Eating disorders
16- Disruptive behavior disorders 17 Autism
18- Impulse control disorders
19- Forensic Psychiatry
20- Psychosomatic Medicine and Liaison Psychiatry
21- Psychiatric nursing
21- Perinatal psychiatry
23- Cultural psychiatry
25- Mental retardation
26- Specific learning difficulties
27- Motor disorders
28- Tic disorders
29- Sleep disorders
POSTER PREPARATION GUIDE
- Be sure, that all texts and elements which you will use in your poster are ready on your computer.
- Use your abstractMode account when you will send your abstract in the system.
- Click on the ‘’Proclamations’’ button on the left column. Here you can see all of your Abstracts.
- Click on the ‘’Full Text/Load Poster’’ button under your accepted abstract.
- On the opening Page , click on the related sections and use ‘’copy-paste’’. When you have figures and tables add them and save it.
- Check out with the ‘’Preview’’ button your poster.
- When you are sure that you have no missings or mistakes , than click on the ‘’ Confirm ‘’ button.
EDITORIAL GUIDELINES FOR ALL ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS
- If you use online AbstractAgent for the first time, please click to "new user" to register.
- After registration period, the explanations on the pages will guide you. We kindly remind you to read carefully.
- The title of the papers should not end with full stop and the subject should be selected.
- The text should not exceed 500 words. The system will automatically not accept longer abstracts
- Do not use graphics or tables more than 3.
- Please do not forgot to send your abstract to the scientific Committe, otherwise your abstract will not be evaluated.
- Please keep the e-mail that comes automatically, after you sent your abstract to the Scientific Committe
- You can follow all the abstract submission and evaluation proccess on the system